Tuesday, March 31, 2009

pictures for thousands of words

so i am still too out of it to blog properly and i am not sure how to organise my adventures, chronologically, or by theme, because there was history and art and yarn and travel and work, so in the meantime, here is a link to some of the photos i took (i took about another hundred i wont bore you with).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kyliemonique/sets/72157616154345616/

they give you some idea of what i managed to cram into a few days!

k xx

3 comments:

Bells said...

Loved them! thanks for putting them all up!

Loved the welsh sheep. ;-)

Rose Red said...

Just going to have a looky now. I think thematically might be best - but entirely up to you!!! heh!!

TinkingBell said...

Welcome home - just had to say hi before I went and checked your pictures - I love coming back to Australia - and I'd sooner eat honey or marmalade than marmite if I can't get proper vegemite - they have it in tubes for travellers now......